BriteTap® Automatic Chicken Nipple Waterer
Clean Water Made SimpleTM
- Traditional chicken waterers are easily contaminated when chicken droppings
fall into open pans of water.
- The BriteTap waterer completely shields your flock's water from dirt and
droppings so the water stays sparking clean and hygienic. No poop-filled pans
of water to touch or wash out!
- The BriteTap is fully covered. Chickens drink from chicken nipples (special
valves) on the bottom of the BriteTap waterer.
- Even chickens that have used a traditional waterer all their lives quickly
learn to use the BriteTap waterer because instinctively peck at the red water
Why The BriteTap Waterer Is The Best Poultry Waterer
- Keeps water sparkling clean and healthy for chickens.
- Less daily work for you --- No need to clean the waterer
- Keeps chickens happy and prevents boredom because they enjoy
pecking at the chicken nipples.
- Doesn't rust like metal waterers.
- Set up is fast and easy. No special skills or tools
- Easily attaches to Rubbermaid and Igloo brand water coolers
and other plastic containers that act as the water supply tank.
- Supports up to 16 chickens.
- Works for baby chicks, chickens, ducks, guineas and other
- Attaches To Many Plastic Containers That Act As The Water
The BriteTap waterer can be attached to a wide variety of
plastic containers that act as the water supply tank:
- Use a Rubbermaid® or Igloo® brand water cooler.
Just unscrew the spigot and replace it with the BriteTap waterer. Works on
standard 2, 3, 5, and 10 gallon coolers.
- Make your own waterer using a pitcher, bucket or other food
grade plastic container. Just drill a hole in the side of the container. The
BriteTap waterer comes with all the hardware you need to attach it to a water
supply tank. See the "Extended Information" tab at the top of this
page for more information.