Many of you have followed me from my old ecommerce website. Here's some tips to make the transition as smooth as possible.
It looks different, it's set up different but I feel once you get the hang of it you will like it better.
To access your account:
- If you had an account with me on the old site, I've transferred your information over.
- Click on the My Account tab (top right computers, bottom of the page for mobile devices)
- Returning customers, type in your email address you used on my old website, in the password box type password
- Once you've signed in, be sure to change your password to something more secure
- Your order history was not something I could transfer over from the old ecommerce site. I do have your order history on my accounting software. If you can't remember what you ordered, just email me at email@example.com or call me at 800-778-6612. I'll be happy to look up your past orders,
- If you are having problems with accessing your account, please don't hesitate to contact me.
Rather than having multiple items for each pattern, I now have one item which includes all of the patterns. For example below is an image of the Rose Garden Collar:
When you click on this item, you will see that all of the patterns in the 1" adjustable collar are now options under this collar. It will allow you to compare all of the patterns under one product.
I realized that when I shopped on line that is how products are set up. It allows me to compare colors, patterns easier.
Retired Lupine items are setup very similar to the way they were on my old website.
Under each width of Lupine, is an option for the retired patterns. Each of the patterns has a swatch to click. If you click the mud puppy swatch above, you'll see that it shows all of the items I currently have in stock in Mud Puppy.